Thursday, April 4, 2013

Hola from Guatemala

So my teacher is awesome (Hermano Serano) he let me email real quick
and let you know that I am okay. In fact, I am doing great. Yesterday
was long because we did not get to sleep when we arrived. I went to
bed at like 830 and slept like a baby. Mi companera es Hermana Worth.
She is awesome and already knows a lot of Spanish. We are in a room
with four other girls, all latinas, that speak Spanish fluently. It is
great because the moment I wake up I am being talked to in Spanish.
Hermana Worth and I memorize things together (We have already
memorized su objetivo or my purpos) and she is helping me memorize The
First Vision. She tells me I learn fast and I am grateful that she
helps me so much and answers all my questions. The MTC is tiny. I
think there is about 172 missionaries here. 40 missionaries were on my
flight from LA to Guatemala and 24 of them were sisters. Crazy! Well
time to go. All My Love Hermana Wilson


NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No comments:

Post a Comment