Monday, August 18, 2014

Walking on Sunshine

Hola a Todos!

First of all I want to thank everyone for the birhtday wishes. It was a good birthday even though I did not eat any cake everyone gave me a bunch of chocolate. I asked for Reeses and people delivered which was super nice and I enjoyed them. Also for my birthday we found and taught an 18 year old girl named Celideth. She accepted a fecha and is super positive. We are hoping she will get baptized on the 13th of September.

Its also transfer week this week. President Carmack told me that I will be staying here in Volcan which means I will be ending my mission here. Its amazing how fast the time is gone. I just hoping to see lots of fruits. I will just have to see what God has in store for me. The only thing we do not know is weather I will be getting a new companion or not. We should know tonight.. next week I will let you guys know!

We went to the temple this week. I also got to see Hna. Chavez. All of you know that she is my best friend. I love her like my own sister. It was a great gift from heavenly Father that it worked out that I can see her.

Being at the temple was also an edifying and strengthening experience. We were able to spend all of Friday there and it was just really rejuvenating.

The good news here in Volcan is that we are for sure going to have two baptisms on the 30th of August so mark the date on your calandar. Alison and Alejandra are going to get baptized and even if they are the last baptisms I see as a missionary I have loved teaching them and thank Heavenly Father that He is allowing me the privilege of seeing them enter the waters of baptism. Pictures to come.

Yesterday I guy named Sergio randomly camed to church. We had contacted him on Thursday but I had not thought much of it. Its hard to find him at home because he works all day every day but we are going to try and teach him after church on Sundays. He will progress slowly but we are hoping that he will progress.

Anyway thats basically all I have for you guys and I am out of time. Just know that I love you all so much. I pray for you often. Thank you all for supporting me in all my efforts here in Panama. I know that this is the work of the Lord and that He is at the head.

Love,
Hna. Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment