Monday, October 14, 2013

Sed Fiel...

Hola Todos!

How I love you all so much.. the outpouring of love that I recieved from you all in response to my last email was.. to tell you the truth.. overwhelming and badly needed... I love you all so much... thank you for you support... your prayers... and your confidence...

Whats happening here... well I am in therapy for the next three weeks... only two weeks to go now... I have three sessions of therapy every week and right now its pretty painful... they are kind and try to do a lot of pain control... which did not work a lot last time.. they told me that my ankle will hurt for the first five or six sessions and after that it should start to feel better... 

So the title... translated into English is be faithful... I am not allowed to leave the house apart from going to my therapies and going to church.. it has given me tons and tons of time to study and make lesson outlines and all kinds of things like that... I think it has been a huage blessing... some days I just read my scriptures all day and I only stop to eat... I am learning a lot and its is giving me an inner strength and peace that has helped med through a lot of hard moments this past week... 

I have spent the past week reading Doctrine and Covenants.. I found a couple scriptures that really helped me but I think that one that halped me the most was one that Hna. Chavez shared with me D&C 54:10... sorry... I have been studying my scriptures only in Spanish as of two months ago so I will give you a rought idea of what it said.. basicaly be patient in your afflictions until the Lord comes... he comes with his reward and those who seek Him early will find rest for their souls... it just gave me a lot of peace.. it amazes me how God answers our prayers through other people... I have seen it many times in the six months I have been out here...

God did it again yesterday when I was talking with a member from last area.. she shared 1 Nephi 18:16 with me... we talked about how no matter what happened in Nephis life he never ceased to praise the Lord... she told me how no matter what happened from day to day she wanted to be like that... I thanked her profusely because right now things are kind of hard for me... from only being a part of 1 lesson every week to seeing the frustration of my companion and knowing that I am the reason I take comfort in knowing that God has a purpose for all things... 

Another miracle that happened yesterday was some members showing up to our apartments with bags and bags of food.. I will attach pictures here in a minute but i can personally testify that God really sends His angels in our darkest moments.. just as He sent an angel to support His only Son as He suffered in Gethsemane... in our personal Gethsemanes He is always ready to do the same... I pray that we will all the faith and the hope in God to trust Him completely and in every thing.... I talked with my mission president yesterday and he told me that some times that Lord likes to take one trial and used it to test all of our weakest points... but we need to be strong... because God believes that we can do it... in fact He knows that we can do it.. we just need to remember that at some point in our eternal existance we knew that we could do it too... we only have to remember... and only believe...

I love you all so much... I know this work is the work of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ... it has been a long hard month but it has also been a refiners fie for me... I am so grateful for all the patience and faith I have learned and I know it will serve me for the rest of my mission and the rest of my life... until next week...

All My Love, 
Hna. Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment