Monday, January 13, 2014

The Distance Between Your Problems and the Solutions

Is the same distance between your knees and the floor...

Hola a Todos!

Como estan? Como le va? Que tal alla pues?

Okay sorry... for some reason I have developed the habit of attaching pues to the end of a lot of my sentences which has no significance whatsoever... I cannot even think of an English equivelent.... I think its more popular in Guatemala and places like that.... but suddenly I have been saying it and I dont know why...

Anyway, focusing on the week... it was a hard one in the sense that we dropped all of our fechas.... all six of them... for different reasons and we only had one person in church and thats because he came with his girlfriend.... and happens to live in our area.... we are going to visit him this week on Saturday... 

The elders in our branch hav ea baptism and we are singing a musical number... for some reason they think I sing well so I am stuck singing a duet with an elder... pray for me okay... that I dont like mess up the words or some thing haha....

I tihnk our most posotive investigator right now is Hno. Octavio... he still is not coming to church but accepts every thing we teach him... quit drinking coffee... is reading the Book of Mormon.... he basically has all the lessons and I am confident I will see his baptism this next change...

Speaking of changes... my companion has changes... we had interviews with President Carmack this past week and she will be leaving Puerto... I dont think I will be training but only God knows what is going to happen... lets just pray for someone who is ready to work because I am ready to hit the ground running... maybe not literally but you get what I mean.... there is a lot of potential and a lot of people waiting for the gospel here in the area... President Carmack did say some thing interesting though... there are two places in Panama where Satan has the strongest hold... here in Puerto Armuelles and in Colon... the area that I spent six months in... so thats an interesting observation... 

President Carmack also gave us the challenge to read the Book of Mormon from end to beginning... like starting with the Book of Moroni  chapters one to 10... then Ether 1 to whatever.... and reading like to finish with 1 Nephi before the end of March so everyone is occupied with that... its interesting... he wants us to start with the blessings and end with the invitation... some thing like that.... 

Anyway.... thats pretty much the update for now... I just want you all to know that I love you so much and that this Church is true.... that God lives and He loves us... there is nothing greater than to be His servant and an instrument in His hands to bring souls unto Him. Some times we dont think we make a difference but we never know.. it by the small and simple things that great things are brought to pass. Pray always. Be strong. And keep on keepin on. 

All My Love, 
Hna. Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment