Monday, May 26, 2014

Men Are That They Might Have Joy

Hola A Todos!

I was kind of waiting to write this to see if I could let you know what was happening with transfers but we still do not know so we will just have to wait and be patient.. but the moment I know i  will let you guys know... transfers are being done a little diferently now and we are just waiting for President Carmack to tell us.

As for the week while we did not work that much because of my companions knee we did have a couple of miracles that I wanted to share with you.

first we recieved a phone call that a member had found a place for one of our investigators to live. She lives with her señor but she cant get baptized because he doesnt wnat to get married and all she wants to do is get baptized. So we recieved a call Tuesday nightr that if she wanted, someone had found a place fo rher to live. We are looking for an opporutnity to talk with our investigator about the possiblity o moving there. If she does she will be able to get baptized which is what she wants more than any thing.

One of our recent converets also introduced us to her friend Lea... who is defintely going to get baptized this coming transfers.. she just has to recognize that she wants to because she already knows that its all true.. and she needs to come to church... but I have high hopes for her. Please pray for her. She is reading the book of Mormon and every thing.. I trhink she is just afraid to take the step...

We had a huge family home evening... going away party for my companion on Friday with some less activesw... it was one of the biggest family home evenings I have had my whole mission and there were tons of non members.... we are hoping that a coule of new investigators wil come out of it but if nothing else we planted the seeds...

On Friday we went and visited an older lady that just got out of the hospital... while we were there she told us that she wanted to go lay down so we helped her to her room. It was sad because she is so old and frail and as we helped her she stopped and started crying saying she felt like she was going to fall. We tried our best to reassure her that she was not going to fal...that we had a firm hold on her an d that she jujst had to keep walking. We finally got her to bed and sang her hymn to help calm her down and she fell asleep while we sang. But as we left tha thouse it got me to thinking.. how often are we walking through life... and God is leading us and suddenly we let the fear over take us and we dont want to keep going because we are afraid we are going to fall. We need to remember to trust our Savior and Redeemer Jesus Christ... .because He will never let us fall...we  just have to trust and be believing....

I had a lot of time to study this week and I finished readint he Jesus The Christ and have gone back to my goal of finishing the Bible before I come.... we wil see how that goes...

Anyway, thats al I have for you guys today.... I love you all so much and will tlak to you next week...

Con Amor,
Hna. Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment